It is STYLISH to Share!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Economic Stimulus Package....Coupons?

I don't mind sharing my idea of an economic stimulus package...coupons! It is nothing new, not innovative, not some big bright idea. It has been around for awhile...coupons. Want to stimulate the economy? Give me some coupons (and a rebate check!). I mean real meaningful coupons - for brand name stuff.

I know that there are folks who are loyal coupon clippers and they know about the benefits already. But I am hoping to reach the masses, my friends, family and the like...in these economic times, coupons come in handy.

For example, I used to throw away those big blue and white Bed Bath & Beyond coupon. Not anymore honey....not when I learned I can buy more than bath towels at this spot and get 20% off a single item. And you know what is the great thing about BB&B? They take as many coupons that you have, including the expired ones. You have 20 items and you have 20 coupons (this is possible..I saw a lady with a handful of them)...you get 20% off each item. And what is even greater about my peoples at BB&B..they even take the competitors coupons!!!!

20% off $5 off $10 off $30

Now, the catch is you can't combine them with the $5 off coupon. But you know what, I am fine with that because I learned how to be strategic with the coupons. You should see me and my mom at the register...I am happy when it is time to present my coupons!!!

If they would just add a freezer section!!! (LOL)

Want to sign up for some coupons with BB&B: Click here to get join their mailing list!
Do what I do...collect the coupons from friends and family that do not use their coupons (foolish...). You can buy a shower head, a comforter set, rugs and toothpaste, lotion, etc.
OR...check this out...they have the coupons online on eBay! These are a hot ticket item. Check it out here.....
Enjoy!