It is STYLISH to Share!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

JamaicaEats Magazine...Answer for the Lover of Island Food!

Hey Good People!

There have been a number of occasions that I have been asked:

"How do you make curry chicken?"
or

"Can you make me some rice and peas?"

Now, I don't mind every now and then sharing what I have learned growing up around my Jamaican family. But here is the thing...we eat and make more that just "curry" and "rice and peas"!!!

During one of my frequent trips to the record store, Moody's Records in the Bronx (NY), I saw a magazine that caught my eye - JamaicanEats. I thought it would be timely to share this with you as many of you are preparing or helping to create your menu for the holidays.


From the website:

"JamaicanEats isn't just for Jamaican and Caribbean people. With a glossary that explains some of the more exotic ingredients; it's a magazine for people who've been to the islands, those interested in the Caribbean, and foodies everywhere."


Check out their latest recipes here.....


Enjoy...and feel free to invite sista girl over to sample some of your dishes!!!