It is STYLISH to Share!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hair Care...Inexpensive...Works Wonders

Greetings good people,


I know, I know, I have been absent. Don't be mad - I was out and about learning new things to share with you!!!

While I was out, I stumbled across a hair care product that has been working wonders on my hair. (In addition to the marinating oil..). It is a deep conditioner that cost $1.29 per pack! I used it every Saturday as part of my my hair care process. It is the "Olive Oil Replenishing Pack".

It has been working wonders. I marinate my hair for twenty minutes before going to the doobie shop then after my shampoo the stylist puts the deep conditioner in and I sit under the dryer for 15 minutes. That is it. Wash, Deep Condition, Set and Go!!!


Just thought I would share.... more to come.