It is STYLISH to Share!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Singing Vernon...Reggae Crusade...

Hey good people,


In the weeks that I was out and about --MIA from the cyberspace-- I took a short trip to Jamaica that was relaxing, but most importantly, enlightening. I had the opportunity to meet an reggae artist that is on a mission to add a different vibe in the music space. A vibe that makes you want to stand up for your rights, be proud of your heritage and fall in love...all at the same time.

His name? Singing Vernon. I had the pleasure of spending time with the Singer. I want to share him with you. Check out his site: Singing Vernon on myspace. My favorite songs..."Love Is the Reason" and "Simple Life". I am sure you will find your favorite song too!


Enjoy...

(more to come about this artist...stay tuned)