It is STYLISH to Share!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I don’t mind sharing…my support for Black Actors in Hollywood



I have been on this movie/TV watching kick lately. It is just that from the outside looking in…things seem to be going good for minorities in Hollywood. (I am optimistic!)
It so exciting to sharing with you what some of my favorite actors are doing this fall.

My first highlight is the new show premiering on Thursday, September 27th, “Big Shots” on ABC and your girl Nia Long is on the scene staring as Katie Graham - very sharp character! This looks like my kind of show!
Check it out for yourself. Usually I can predict these things and I say this one will be a winner.

Good Luck Nia!


Be sure to check out New Jersey's finest, Dulé Hill on USA Network's "Psych". Remember Mr. Hill...your peoples from Seton Hall are proud of you. To learn more about the show check out it out here!


We will soon enjoy The Perfect Holiday! It has an all-star cast of Queen Latifah, Terrence Howard, Morris Chestnut, Gabrielle Union and Jill Marie Jones.