It is STYLISH to Share!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I don't mind sharing...the love of languages!


Hola! Como estas?

Ah...you like my skills? I have been meaning to sign up for a Spanish class but I just never seem to have the time to do it. Well I just learned about MANGO - the first free enterprise language learning course available on the Internet. Eleven courses are now available in beta release. Each course has 100 lessons available. You can learn Spanish, Russian, French, Italian, German, etc... chile you can be multi-lingual in no time!


The lessons are fun! In the lesson, if you scroll across the word it highlights its pronunciation. The features are great and it is easy to navigate. But I tell you what...I am definitely liking that it is free!


Try it...you will like it! Got five minutes? Go to MANGO now!

Au revoir (I am rocking my French game!)