It is STYLISH to Share!

Friday, September 28, 2007

Weekend Getaway Near You...

Akwaaba


Akwaaba Mansion (Brooklyn, NY), Akwaaba by the Sea (Cape May, NJ), Akwaaba at Buttonwood Manor (Cape May, NJ), Akwaaba D.C. (Washington, D.C.), and Akwaaba in the Bayou (New Orleans, LA) are a collection of upscale bed and breakfast inns owned and operated by husband and wife team Glenn Pogue and Monique Greenwood.


Not too long ago, my girlfriend and her husband spent a wonderful weekend at a Black owned bed & breakfast, Akwaaba by the Sea... they loved it.















Another one of my friends recently had a weekend with the girls Akwaaba DC and had a blast!















I have come to know plenty of people that had a great experience at an event at the Akwaaba Mansion in Brooklyn, NY.
















I am going to make it to one of these locations real soon...until then, I wanted to share this information with you.

Enjoy!