It is STYLISH to Share!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

New York Times declares it “The Cabernet of Coffee”


From the ground to the cupSweet Unity Farms Coffee

In the next couple of weeks I will settle in my fall routine. I wake up on a Saturday morning with the thought of putting on my favorite sweater to run errands and then head to the doobie shop to get a deep conditioner and roller set for $15!
But... before I head out, I get a cup of Sweet Unity Farms Coffee, in my favorite mug.

Sweet Unity Farms Coffee is a cooperative of over 300 small-scale coffee farmers founded by David Robinson, son of baseball great Jackie Robinson. The coffee cooperative is located in the southern highlands of Tanzania, East Africa, in the region called Mbeya.

I don’t mind sharing some of my coffee with you but you should check out the
Sweet Unity Farms Coffee website to get your own! (smile)