It is STYLISH to Share!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Oprah.com: Live Your Best Life

Oprah.com: Live Your Best Life

Hey good people!

If you are like me, it may be hard to catch The Oprah Winfrey Show (4:00 pm EST - I am usually at work, 7:00 pm EST- probably just leaving work and 1:00 am EST - I am sleeping!!)

So how do I get my Oprah fix? I subscribe to the magazine but I visit the website on the regular. I will surf through pages for about 15 minutes or more. Did you know that there is a free standing Oprah store in Chicago? I am going to make it my business to visit the store on my next trip to Chicago.

You know, it is hard to exist on this planet today without being touched by Oprah in some way. If you have not...you are resisting it! Just surrender....this power lady is here to stay! Join in on the fun....live your best life with Oprah.

Enjoy!