It is STYLISH to Share!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Right Song...Jazmine Sullivan- Need U Bad

Hey good people,

I am on vacation (at home) and I am catching up on some things like mail, bills and organizing the songs on my iPOD. I grew up with music. No I am not a singer, DJ, rapper - I am a born fan. I am the fan that can listen to any type of music - as long as the lyrics and the beat align to my heartbeat and stir my soul. Music that can allow me to feel what I want at that moment. Love. Sadness. Happiness. I just love the feeling of putting on the "mood" music and I can sit in my favorite spot, lean back with my eyes closes and just groove to the beat. There is nothing like a song that says EXACTLY what you want, EXACTLY what you feel.

You want an example. Check out this song by Jazmine Sullivan. Push play. Sit back and close your eyes and just groove. Feel me?

Enjoy!