It is STYLISH to Share!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

BB&B - Give me back my money...

Hey Good People!

I wrote some time ago about using the coupons at Bed Bath & Beyond as part of my economic stimulus package. I was going through one of my many pocketbooks that I use during the fall/winter and I found an old receipt from BB&B for a little over $200. I thought to myself about trying to see of the store holds up to allowing customer to use current coupons to readjust old receipts.

I had seven 20% off coupons, current and expired. I took the receipt from February 2008 with my coupons in hand and headed to my favorite store.

I went to customer service and said, "Give me back my money!"

Nah, I am just joking.

I politely said that to the woman behind the counter, "I would like to adjust my receipt with these coupons. " She said, "OK". Simple.

After looking at the receipt to do her magic and pressing a number of keys into the machine. It was a science and she had it mastered.

"Ok, we owe you $56.85 and it will be returned to the credit you used for the original purchase. Sign here. " The woman was happy to give me back my money!

Do you know how much ice cream I could buy??!!!

Well I am going find the other old receipts to so I can get some more money back. Do you have any coupons I can have? Sista girl is trying to further her economic agenda!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile