It is STYLISH to Share!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Power of 10 for the Hair

Hey Good People!


For the past three days I have been in Florida. In short - it is hot and humid: words not good for maintaining a sharp hairstyle. A couple of days ago, my friend Natalie told me about a product that she has been using that has been an agent of change and fighter of the bad hair day monster!

She shared it with me and I am delighted to share it with you. It is called It's a 10 Ten - Miracle Leave In Product. I took the product with me to the doobie shop on Friday and used it for the first time. I am happy to say that my hair has held up in this Florida weather!

It's a 10 Ten - Miracle Leave In Product is an amazingly new product on the professional salon market that does 10 things instantly:

1.) Repairs dry damaged hair

2.) Adds shine

3.) Smoothes & controls frizz

4.) Seals & protects hair color

5.) Detangles

6.) Prevents split ends

7.) Stops hair breakage

8.) Creates Silkiness

9.) Enhances natural body

10.) Flat iron spray & thermal protector

10 snaps up for this product! Try it...it is the 10 wonder of the beauty world!