It is STYLISH to Share!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Where is Beyonce?

Hey Good People!


I am back from Florida. I missed New York! In less than 24 hours my niece Shadae reminded me of why I love being home! When I am away and return home or she just had not seen me in awhile she asks a lot of questions. There was just question I could not answer...

"Where did you go?" Florida

"What is in the suitcase?" Clothes

"Can I come with you to you room? Yes

"Why do you have two mirrors? Because I like mirrors

"Can I read your magazine?" Yes

There was silence for a few minutes. She was enjoying reading (translation- looking at the pictures) my copy of the latest Essence magazine. Then here came the next conversation:

"Auntie Sandrawa?" Yes

"Where is Beyonce?" Huh?

She was looking at a picture of Beyonce in an ad for some perfume.

"Where is Beyonce?" I don't know

Well that answer was not good enough.

"But I need to see Beyonce!" For what?

"I just need to see her!" Why?

"Cause!" Cause what?

"I want to!" Well I don't know where she is.

She sighed, clearly disappointed. She continued looking at the magazine. Then she said:

"Where is Grandma?" Downstairs.

She hopped off the bed and started down the stairs with the magazine. Now it was my turn to ask the question.

"Where are you going Shadae?"

"I am going to ask Grandma to help me find Beyonce! See you later!"